Saturday, 27 February 2016

Skirt love....

This week I am loving a skirt! When I started this challenge I was nervous about skirts. I was unsure how I would make them work for me...... I think I'm over that now! 


This skirt is from a new range by Lindy Bop- the Ohlson range. We stock this swallow print version- £30 size 8-26. 
I teamed mine with a red petticoat, black twinset and cute red, suede, block heels! 


This is a true vintage, wool, full circle skirt. It's surprisingly heavy! I love the way it hangs and the way it swooshes when I walk! Best part.... I found it in a charity shop on the £1 rail! Again it's teamed with a black jersey top, keeping the top half simple and the skirt as the statement! 


Tricked you! This is infact a dress! The Lindy Bop Ophelia! But by wearing a navy cardi buttoned up and a bow belt it creates the illusion of a skirt and top. I've put a petticoat underneath for a more dramatic effect. Plus it helps narrow my waistline, making me look slimmer- bonus! 

I'm two months into my challenge now and feel like I've really got into it! I'm loving the new found confidence I have. Also loving finding new dresses to try out so feel free to recommend away!  Ssshh just don't tell my hubby! 

Next month I will be on the hunt for great jewellery to team with my dresses... Any tips??? 

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you've discovered the love of the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fab in all three, especially the Vintage one. I love pleats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies! Keep a look out for more skirts!

    ReplyDelete